Monday, February 9, 2009

Wow!!

What a long time since I wrote last. I have been busy busy busy. Trying to finish up the school year in record time and so far right on track. We finished day 101 today and only have 48 more to go. I want to be done before the newest Sharp joins the family.
Only 13 more weeks to go. Seems like this pregnancy is flying by. I can't believe that I am already in the third trimester and in less then 4 weeks I will be in the single digits of weeks left. I have been feeling really good. I got some cream from the doctor for the rash. Still have the rash, but it seems to be feeling much better. If only my nipples would stop itching now. I don't dare put the cream on them. I have been tired a bit and my ligaments are starting to bug me more, but nothing I haven't been through before. My lower back aches a little more, but that is to be since I am getting bigger.
I have my school list for next year all done and am prepared for the home school conference in June and have the kids weeks at camp all picked out. I am prepared. Well, not for the baby, but for the older kids.
We have a busy summer coming up with vacations and camps and such. Corrisa has to get her classes for high school picked out still, but we will survive.
High school. That is a scary word. I don't know the first thing about registering a kid for high school. We are excited though. We ordered a new math book for Corrisa last week so we can get ahead of the game. She actually told me today that she is starting to like math. I never thought I would hear those words come out of her mouth. I guess I am doing something right.
We have been working on our mystery books for the home school teacher. We only have a couple of them left for the competition. We are going to be doing the science fair with the home school group here in March. We have a couple of ideas to do we just need to decide which ones we want to do.
Markus is getting big and eats like a horse. He is starting to talk a lot more. He thinks he is the boss. I think he has slept through the night for the past 4 nights that is nice. If only the dog would.
Elijah is doing well in school. We have a mom's day at school on Friday and we are doing the Valentine's party and then going to a local dance school to dance. Don't know how much dancing I will be doing, but I can go take pictures of him dancing.
Gabe is doing super in school. He is getting his work done in record time and seems to be having an easier time then Miles and Briley did with reading and math. You think he isn't paying attention, but when it comes to doing the work he doesn't have any problem getting it done.
Miles is doing good. For some reason we got behind in his math book so he will have to go until the end of May to finish them up.
Briley is doing good in public school with his dad. I saw him last week and he talked my ear off. He seems to like going to school and loves his wrestling. He says he is going to do football next year and wrestle. We shall see. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt.
Corrisa is doing good in school. She is getting all the work done and isn't complaining as much. She is excited to go to the high school next year. She just finished basketball and is missing it already. I am not because I was getting tired of dropping off and picking up from practice. Of course now with the 60 degree weather in February she could walk. She went skiing for the first time on Saturday and had a blast. She said she fell about 20 times, but can't wait to go again.
That is about all of the updates I have. Have a great rest of the week.

No comments: