Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The big day

Well, not only was it my birthday and my own family didn't even tell me happy birthday, but I had my big ultrasound.
I have decided that I will keep the sex of the baby under wraps from all those I don't want to know until the babe arrives. The baby was healthy and active. Didn't want it's picture taken and snuggled way down in my uterus just like it's big brother did. Luckily the babe moved so she could get the measurements that were needed.
The due date was right with what I thought all along.
I had a nice relaxing day with the kiddos. Tomorrow is Elijah's Christmas program and then he is done with school until after the first of the year.
That is all there is for now. Hope everybody has a great holiday.
I will probably not be post after the first of the year until the baby is born because Mark is taking his laptop with him.

1 comment:

Moohaa said...

Ahhh, come on! I can't get on RBR, for some reason it makes my computer freeze up. Email me and tell me!!!!!!! themoohaa@live.com

Love you!