Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Dreaded Glucose Test

Well, yesterday morning I had my one hour glucose test and didn't pass. So on Friday I have to go and spend the whole morning at the doctor's taking the 3 hour test. I also am anemic, but not bad enough for iron pills just need to add more red meat. I am not liking red meat at this time in my life so it will be rather hard to make the adjustment. I pray I pass the test Friday because going the next 10 weeks without sugar could just about kill me.
I have been on a vacation from my boys for the past week. They have been with Nana and Papa since last Friday. Markus wasn't sure about what I was doing when I unloaded his car seat from my vehicle and put it in Nana's. He is doing fine though. I am missing him greatly though. They are having lots of fun and of course are getting spoiled. Nana and Papa are taking them to see their Aunt Rachel and the cousin's today and they will be home on Saturday.
Meanwhile, Corrisa and I have cleaned the house and washed the bedding. I was going to rearrange the dressers so that I could get Markus' stuff out of the baby dresser so I could get all gender neutral clothing out and ready for the new one, but Miles dresser is so packed with clothes that he needs to go through and see what doesn't fit. And I may as well put all of Gabe's jeans back in the tote to wait for Elijah to wear because Gabe only wants to wear jogging suits. I will leave a couple of pairs out in case we go somewhere where he needs to look nicer, but the rest I will put away.
I think that Mark's family will be celebrating Gabe and Markus' birthdays while they are at Mark's sister's house this weekend. I am sure they will enjoy that. Hopefully they don't get any toys. We have plenty of those.
Well, running out of things to write. I will update after my test on Friday. Hopefully I pass.

No comments: