Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This Week

Well, I have be hitting the gym regularly for a couple of weeks now. Been lifting weights and using the track and machines. Corrisa has been asking me to go with her to gain some strength and lose some weight so I am going.
Corrisa started basketball Monday so she is getting twice the workout on some days. She says this years coach is much tougher then last years. Last year she had two females and this year she has a young male coach. She enjoys it though.
Markus is starting his naughtiness training this week. We are hitting the terrible twos quite early again. He is still precious though. Doesn't talk a whole lot, but does jabber a bunch of nonsense and loves to sing and dance. He loves to climb and give me heart attaches and such too.
School is going well this week. Everybody is doing what they are supposed to. Gabe is doing well at concentrating.
Briley will be going to live with his dad this weekend. He will be starting public school on Monday. He has mixed emotions about leaving his mama, but I think he will do just fine. His dad loves him and wants some time with him too before he gets too old. Mom will miss him too of course. It wasn't an easy decision to come to, but sometimes you have to do hard things as a mom. He will still be coming back for weekends every other month so it isn't like he is gone forever. Miles isn't handling it too well, but he is going to miss his best friend and big brother.
Elijah is doing well in preschool. He loves to go and learn. He loves to draw. That is his big passion right now. His latest drawings are of a man with a bow and quiver full of arrows. How cute is that. I am saving them for Mark when he comes home for Thanksgiving. Hopefully he will be a man with a full quiver.
I am doing well. Lonely, but well. Don't have phone service this week so I don't get to talk to Mark, but I will live. Hitting the gym helps out some. Went to the doctor on Monday. All is well on the home front. I guess I can't that for sure until all my results come back, but sure all is well.
Well that's about it for this weeks post. I will write again next week. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Moohaa said...

Sounds like lots of busyness going on. You know you can email me if you're lonely... I'm near my computer most of the day between school and laundry.

themoohaa@live.com

I'd love to hear from you.

Take care ok?