Monday, November 17, 2008

Fireproof

I went to this movie yesterday afternoon with my church. If you haven't seen it it is a must see for all married couples. I am going to get the Bible study to go along with it when I get the cash. If you haven't seen the other movies made by this church they are also must see movies. We own Facing the Giants and have seen Flywheel both are incredible.
Fireproof was just as good if not better then the other two. Made me cry about half a dozen times. I enjoyed it greatly and hope that you will all take the time to go on a date with your spouse and watch it together. Of course being Mark is not in my state I did go by myself and sat with another married woman from my church whose husband didn't go and a widow. We all enjoyed the movie.
I would love to hear from you if you have seen it.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

Moohaa said...

I can't wait to see it!